Monday, June 27, 2016

Michael Jackson: 7 Years Later

LATE MICHAEL JACKSON"KING OF POP"
 
 
When they talk about “breaking the internet”, I can’t think a better day to describe the idea than 25th June 2009. When news broke that Michael Jackson “King Of Pop” had passed away, literally everything stopped. The world suddenly became quiet. It was sad.
I had just picked up my then 4 years old son from school when I got the news. With a carefully controlled tone, I broke the news to him. I knew if I don’t, someone else will. Radios, TVs were all bound to Michaels. When he learnt about what had happened, he cried. Four years old. He knew we had lost a legend, one of a kind. He couldn’t be more right.
7 years later today, his music lives on. He is still entertaining crowds. His music is just as relevant.
##MACHAS OFFICIAL SITE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment